- ABOUT THE PROJECT
- NEWS & MEDIA
|Training workshop and project meeting held|
Prishtina. In the frame of TEMPUS project: “COMPETENCE at the University of Prishtina”, training workshop and project meeting took place at the Faculty of Economics of the University of Prishtina (UP), on October 11-12, 2011.
The Project Meeting was held during the first day. The aim of the meeting was to discuss about the current situation of the CUP Project, next steps, as well as to distribute the tasks for the next steps of the project.
On the second day a training workshop was held. The aim of the Training Workshop was to train the participants (COC managers, professors of the pilot faculties, coordinators for academic development, as well as other academic staff of different faculties of the University of Prishtina) about how to formulate and evaluate the competences, how to write Alumni and Employers Questionnaires, as well as to inform them about the experiences of on Information System.
The Training Workshop consisted of presentations on:
· Main findings from the accreditation process of the UP’s study programs (Kosovo Accreditation Agency )
· An update on the latest development in the field of HE in Kosova (University of Prishtina)
· Connecting with employers and alumni (University of Alicante, Spain)
· Formulating competences (University of Girona, Spain)
· Alumni and Employers Questionnaires (FH Joanneum, Austria)
· Competence Evaluation (KH Sint-Lieven, Belgium)
· Information Systems Workshop – Experiences and Expectations (University “La Sapienza”, Italy).